Alano Club of Kent County relies on the support of people like you to achieve our mission. We partner with amazing community organizations who believe in our work and want to support recovery efforts in Kent County. We are so grateful for their support!
Become a Community Partner
Are you ready to join the Alano Club team? When you become a community partner, you’re saying “yes” to more resources, support, and opportunity for people in addiction recovery. Our Club has saved and continues to save lives, marriages, and families. With the support of our community in the last year, Alano Club has:
- Facilitated 14 different recovery programs
- Hosted over 100 meetings every week and 265,000 every year
- We kept our doors open 365 days a year
- Served 1,000 weekly Club visitors and 50,000 every year
- Acted as a host site for over 17,000 hours of court-ordered community service, offering structure and community
We offer a variety of different sponsorship and support levels. To learn more about how you can support the mission of the Alano Club through financial giving, download our community partnership form.